Friday, October 28, 2011

Seeing the Sights . . .


We went sightseeing.

First, the Colosseum.




Impressive.














The arch of Constantine.
Next, we walked through the Roman Forum,
where I pooped along side the oldest Roman road.
Whoops.



We took a cab to Piazza Navona to have lunch and people watch.


I played with a little dog.

We got a lot of attention.
People couldn't help themselves.




River view.




 I could barely keep my eyes open on the way back to the hotel.
We walked so much!










2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the thing that impressed me the most was the crowd of people at the end of the second video. I'm watching it thinking "Oh, look... Miri is playing with a dog in a sweater. Ho hum." And then the camera pans over and there is this throng of people on their kness in supplication, reaching out, desperately trying to touch her as if she is some mystical figure or diety incarnate. And how fitting this happened in Rome. Hail Miri!

    ReplyDelete