Friday, October 21, 2011

A Fun Day with the Girls . . .

I had a big day with mommy and grandma downtown.




We went to get mommy's hair done,
and then she took me to the park at Farragut Square.


Then, we met grandma at the salon,
and I sat with her while she got her hair done.





Mommy took me around the block a couple times,
but I was sick of sitting around.
I said, "Let's GO, already!"


After that we went out for lunch
(where I took a nap on mommy's lap).





Then, we went shopping.

 Inspecting some jackets:


A nice dog came into the store,
and I got to play with her.


It was a really fun day.
I'm so glad I get to go with mommy and grandma,
when they run around town.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that the next quote was going to be from the guy at the Jewelry Box store? Not that Karen's quote isn't awesome, too. And better, funnier, and more insightful. I'm just concerned that you've forgotten it.

    ReplyDelete