Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Day with Korben . . .



We chased and played in the house and the back yard.



We chewed bones together.

Korben rubbed my belly for me, after the big nap.

We stayed home alone and were not a worry for grandma.

I took Korben to the playground to run off the leash.




We both climbed.


We met two friendly beagles,
and Korben got extra attention from the people,
because he is so handsome.

A squirrel was chased.

Many people were barked at from the window.
Woof woof.

We weren't bad.  Not even once.

2 comments:

  1. The chase scene is the funniest damn thing. I cannot believe how fast she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korben can run way faster than that. Do you see how he lopes along, looking back and letting her just barely catch him? He's such a good cousin.

    ReplyDelete