Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Old Friends . . .

The other day, I got to go play with some old friends of mine:

Ranger


Tigger (the white poodle) and a new friend, Milo.




I was so excited to run and play with them.











Ranger's mom threw a stick for us,
and I was running so fast that I tripped!


I didn't get hurt, though.



Then I lost interest and went back to my nest in the bushes.

Ranger has gotten so big, since I saw him last!


Check out the Before and After:

I could hardly recognize him.




Here I am with Tigger.  


See how much I look like a poodle?
Ranger's my old buddy, so he didn't mind when I ate his food.

2 comments:

  1. Also, I like how Miri makes herself the Lead Dog everywhere she goes. She eats Dixon's food, too. And Dixon DOES NOT like to share his food.

    ReplyDelete