Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Mostly Good Day . . .


That's me in my car seat on our road trip.


It was a lazy morning.
Raining!




We all stayed in bed until 1:00.








Once the sun came out, I got to go outside and play.




But then, I rubbed my face in something stinky, and mommy made me have a bath!!
I was NOT a happy dog.




I recovered from that trauma, though.

We went to dinner at the Fishers' house, and I saw my cousins.







Here's me in Kidd's bowl. That's Blue, watching me.
Blue is a big girl, but she played nicely with me, and, anyway, I'm not a scaredy dog.






Mommy says I get to go swimming in the pool.
I'm ready.




2 comments:

  1. Oy Blue looked a little rough with her on the top video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drying herself off on the blankets was too funny!

    ReplyDelete