Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Fun-Filled Day in Beautiful DC . . .

I had a big day, yesterday.
Mom made me go to the vet for a shot in the morning, but after I took a long nap, we went for a nice walk around the neighborhood.
It was a gorgeous day. 





I went into everyone's yard and played in the grass.










Mom let's me lead the way.
We went all over, and there's a lot to see.









 It was a little windy.



We stopped for a rest and a photo op.














Then, we relaxed on the patio.





 Mom had an appointment, so I got to go to grandma's office, instead of being left alone in my crate.
By the time mom came back for me, I was passed out.






This is a really good sofa to sleep on.







I woke up, eventually.






We played with the penguin.




And then, (I couldn't believe it!), mom took me to the park on the way home.




2 comments:

  1. The problem with your posts is that you keep setting the bar higher and higher. It used to be that you'd put up a couple of pictures and maybe a short video. Now you've got these elaborate "Day in the Life" multimedia productions. This is not a criticism. Far from it. I rank this post right up there with "More New Friends, Yay!," "A Super Fun Walk," and "Finally! Playtime with Korben..."

    If I could offer one suggestion, it would be to include more Dog Combat. I have found that dog parks are great places to find impromptu sparring partners. Be discreet when filming, though. People my find it strange that you want to film your tiny dog wrestling much larger opponents. Maybe rotate dog parks?

    Anyway, great post. One of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record, in addition to napping on the Baker couch, Miri attended a meeting(she was not billable)and she ran around the fountain across from the office chasing pigeons.

    ReplyDelete