Monday, April 11, 2011

Another Super Fun Day!

The weather was so nice, today.
Very warm and sunny.
Mom and I slept late, and then went out to enjoy the beautiful morning on the patio.
She had coffee, and I had a bone.


I have a favorite spot, near the planter at the top of the stairs.
I can see everything from there.








After a while, mom walked me to the pet store to pick out a new toy whose name she can teach me.
Actually we got two: a horse and a hedgehog.
We went home to nap and wait for grandma to come over.



 I'm so glad I took a nap, too, because we all went for a long walk in Dumbarton Oaks Park. 



 There were lots of good spots to rest along the way.







We had such a fun time.

But, boy, I was hot!
 And thirsty!  I went right into my crate when I got home, because I like to drink water from the metal tube, like a hamster.


It was definitely nap time, again.

4 comments:

  1. I've been waiting all evening for this!
    Definitely some great shots of her tongue, which has been hidden all winter.
    I am exhausted. Thank you for the nice photos.
    We need more of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! The ones with the tongue are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the tongue is hilarious.

    How is Dixon doing?

    ReplyDelete