Thursday, February 24, 2011

Road Trip!


  
Rest area picnic.
I didn't want to eat, though.
I had a lot of treats.




Dog or parrot?










I was a very good girl in the car.
I found lots of different places to sit:

Grandma's lap.
Center console. 





                               
                                         Gearshift.

A roadside stop.  




I found some fun stuff to dig into.
Mom and grandma thought it was so funny.



Almost there . . .


I was SO sleepy.








We made it!
Here's me at Mum Mum's house.



And, finally (!), we got to Sullivan's Island.
I THINK this is my house, because mom got out all my toys, and grandma set up my food and water bowls.  There were so many rooms to explore.  I made myself right at home.




Mum Mum left me a surprise!
It's a really big monkey.
I LOVE it.


3 comments:

  1. and great shot of her and car at the rest stop

    ReplyDelete
  2. dog on a gearshift!

    what an awesome time!
    wish I was there!

    great travelogue...

    she is so frisky and agile.
    monkey doesn't stand a chance!
    she's a tiger.

    ReplyDelete