Friday, February 25, 2011

My First Day On The Island . . .

When I woke up this morning,
mommy took me out to the backyard to look around.
It was so big.  Lots of new things to sniff and chew.
I ran around and around.



 But then . . . DISASTER!
I jumped into the pool!!
I can swim, but it was cold.  Grandma was so worried.  She jumped in to save me.  What a good grandma.

 We got warm and dry together.

Mommy was proud of me for being brave and swimming like a big girl, but she wasn't taking this seriously, at all.  Bad mommy.


B.B.I.T.G.C!!!

We took a ride in the golf cart to the coffee shop.  I had to wait outside with mom.  No dogs allowed.  Even cute little guys like me.






They took me to the beach, too.  I got sand spurs on me!  Ouch!  Mommy said no more walking in the dunes for me.
The beach was fun for running, but very windy today.







Here is a picture of me and mom in front of the Sullivan's Island lighthouse.

 I found a good dirt smell to rub on my face.

And I still had energy to play after all of those adventures.

2 comments:

  1. You look like you're 12 years old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hard to ascertain whoz the cutest!
    great photo of the pup w the mischievous eye.
    girl with the rosy cheeks! looking gorgeous!
    (more so than usual!)

    ReplyDelete