Friday, December 9, 2011

More From My Trip to Florida . . .

I couldn't believe it when we went bye bye in the airplane,
and we weren't back in Washington.

We were somewhere new!


I led the pack, as always.
I wanted to see where we were.


But, that airport was SO BIG!
We walked, and walked, and walked.

I waited with Mum Mum, while grandma rented us a car.

 
 Then, I napped in the backseat, all the way from Miami to Aunt Ruthie and Uncle Wally's house in Boca Raton.


It was a long way, but Aunt Terry got us there.  No problem.

Turns out, Florida is warm and sunny,
and they have a great lanai and a pool!

I don't like to go in the pool, but I like to prance around it.


Once I checked out the house, I found the best chair and took a nap.

Uncle Wally said it was his chair, but he didn't seem to mind.


I also found another great spot on top of the couch out on the lanai.  Perfect!


We went to Aunt Joanne and Uncle Benton's house later to have dinner and go to bed.


It was so pretty in their back yard!


Lots of grass and a big lake.








I had a great time out there.


But . . .



I wasn't allowed on the sofa.  :(

Mommy let me in her bed, of course.

  
It sure is hot in Florida!

I spread out on the floor to cool off.


There was a lot of driving back and forth, but I didn't mind.
I slept in my new travel bag.


One day we went out for breakfast,
and I waited patiently in my bag.


Mommy rewarded me for being good with bacon and sausage.

Mum Mum was so happy to get to spend so much time with me.
She loves me so much.



 I had some nice walks.


Mostly, though, I got to hang out with everybody.

We had such a fun visit.


Here I am getting worked on by grandma AND Uncle Wally!


Messing around with Aunt Terry.


Haha.  

We have fun together.



Unfortunately, we had to hit the road, again.

That Miami airport is HUGE.
I walked a little, but then mommy let me ride on the luggage cart.


Here I am with mom on the skyrail.
I was pretty tired, by then.  We all were.


All that schlepping was worth it.
What a fun adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment