Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Now I'm Here, Now I'm There . . .




I woke up in Rome,
and by the afternoon . . .
I was back in Washington! 


We had a wonderful time on our vacation.

Me and mommy in Piazza Navona.



Mommy was so happy to be with me and grandma in her favorite place.

Here we are enjoying our last afternoon.


I loved our walk on the Appian Way.


Our hotel was pretty great, too.




I looked for crumbs on the carpet in the lobby bar and waited patiently for the elevator.

I led the way, when we went out in the mornings,
because I couldn't wait to get outside and sniff.

Rome has really good smells.


When we got back in the evenings,
I was SO ready to get back to the room and relax.
We did a LOT of walking.


I would come in the room and sniff the couch, my sleepy pod, and my bed, before I settled down for a nap.


It was a long trip back home.




We left the hotel way too early.




At the airport, I was cozy in my sleepy pod.


And on the plane, I was a good girl and stayed put, because the mean stewardess wouldn't let me come out.


It was such a relief to get off the plane and out into the fresh air!


Grandma took me right away to a grassy area outside.  
I held it for almost twelve hours!




I couldn't wait to get into the car and back to my house.

After a good night's sleep,
I was back up on my throne, where I belong.


This was certainly an unforgettable adventure! 

1 comment: