Monday, September 19, 2011

One Last Romp . . .

Korben is leaving us, today.  :(
His mommy and daddy came back from their honeymoon.

We went for one last fun walk, before he goes.

It's starting to feel like fall.
My first one!
I like it.  Nice and crisp.

We ran around at the track.




And chased the ball.



Resting in the grass.




We did a little dog combat.



Mommy wanted to go back home, but we said
"NO, we want to go this way."


We wanted to go in here, too.  

It says no dogs are allowed.


But, ha ha.

We were already in there.


So we did some exploring.



I love our walks together.





I'll miss you, Korben.

3 comments:

  1. Great series.
    But what the hell...they wanted to go to the hospital?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said, "No, we don't WANT to go to the hospital."

    ReplyDelete