Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Great Day at the Beach House with Korben . . .

The beach is so much more fun with Korben around!

We get to snooze together.





Yesterday, when I woke up,
mom took both of us for a walk.

I showed Korben the landing.



Then we went back to bed.



Mom went to sleep, and we looked out the screen door and barked at birds.


We both had swimming lessons, too.








I still don't like it in the water too much.




Uncle Alex ferried me to the edge, so I could get out.



We had a lot of fun drying off, together.



After that, it was a lazy afternoon.




1 comment:

  1. I like the photo of Miri and Korben running. I think Miri is beautiful, but she looks a little rodent-like when her fur is wet. But a cute rodent, like Jerry or this wet rat I saw one time at the marina.

    ReplyDelete